Why did we create this Endurance Bundle?
Our team ofexperienced and innovative experts have raised the bar once again with the revolution and launch of numerous ground-breaking products. These nutritious and performance-enhancing products are supercharged with all the ingredients and flavours to keep you on top of the 3 vital R’s: RECOVERY, REHYDRATION & REPLENISHMENT.
What is in store for you?
Myprotein Deluxe Energy + Caffeine, Espresso 20 x 35g
- What? - 20 DELUXE energy gels containing caffeine, carbohydrates, B-vitamins, electrolytes and Branched-chain-amino-acids (BCAA’s)
- When to take?– Can be taken before or during exercise, up to 2 gels daily
- Why?– 24g of carbohydrates will help fuel performance; 75mg of caffeine will contribute to an increase in endurance performance and alertness and concentration; electrolytes such as potassium are lost via sweat and need replenishing during exercise and lastly, an impressive B-vitamin complex hosts several benefits such as contributing to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
Myprotein Recovery Plus Elite, 70ml, Cherry (Sample)
- What? - The first all-round recovery gel to date hosting all of your recovery essentials!
- When to take?– Immediately after training, up to 3 times daily
- Why?– Recovery starts immediately after exercise when your metabolism remains lifted for up to 60 minutes. High Glycaemic carbohydrates in combination with essential electrolytes and fast absorbing proteins are what your body craves to be able to recover effectively.
Electrofuel, 1kg, Brazilian Guava
- What? - This refreshing Electrofuel formula has been designed to incorporate a blend of carbohydrates, electrolytes and coconut water powder.
- When to take?– Mix 50g (1 ¾ scoops) with 500ml water and consume before and/or during exercise.
- Why?– To help rehydrate and energise your body, with essential electrolytes such as potassium, magnesium and sodium which will replace the salts lost when you sweat.
RecoverFuel, 1kg, Natural Chocolate
- What? - A unique blend of carbohydrates, protein (whey protein isolate & Micellar Whey), a tapered supply of BCAA’S, a tri-electrolyte blend and 10 essential vitamins and minerals.
- When to take?– Mix 60g (1 ¾ scoops) with 500ml water and consume immediately after exercise.
- Why?– To support the body after intense bouts of exercise so you can recover and adapt and keep on top of performance.
Alpha Men (120 tabs)
- What? - A convenient multi-vitamin supplement
- When to take?– 2 tablets in the morning and evening, preferable with meals
- Why?– Daily vitamin and mineral intake is essential for optimising health and well-being
All of the aforementioned supplements should be taken in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet, appropriate recovery and sleep and an individually tailored training program if you want to achieve the best results and performances.